Be prepared to discuss something stitching-related that you've discovered while being at home during the pandemic. Examples could include:
- Stitching tips, new YouTube or TV shows, new shops and web sites, ideas for stash reduction or storage, new magazines and books.
- Where are you you turning for help with stitching questions?
- How are you getting your supplies?
- How has your stitching changed?
- Have you tried types of needlework new to you, and did you like them?
Daytime Stitch-Ins are held monthly on the 4th Tuesday from 10am-12pm.
LOCATION: We are temporarily meeting by video conference due to COVID-19. A link to connect to it is on the Member Resources page.