SIGs and Stitch-Ins
- Daytime Stitch-In
- Evening Stitch-In
- Daytime Counted Thread and Needlepoint
- Evening Counted Thread
- Evening Needlepointers
- Potpourri Stitchers
- Japanese Embroidery (meets at intervals, not monthly)
Guests are welcome to attend two meetings before becoming a member. Members can attend either or both monthly Stitch Ins as well.
Programs and Special Events
- Catherine Theron (October 4 – 6, 2019) – Cylinder Needlecase (1-1/2 days), Commemorative Cube (1/2 day), and Weare Sampler Needlebook (1 day)
- Toni Gerdes (May 3 – 4, 2020) Fire and Ice
We gather every August at a retreat center in Buffalo, Minnesota. The setting is a beautiful spot along the shore of Buffalo Lake and we fill the retreat center with our group for three days of classes and events; with many members taking advantage of early arrival days for additional independent stitching.
- Dates: August 7 – 11, 2019. Early arrival begins August 5, 2019.
- Theme: “Finishing School”
- Retreat 2019 is full.